PFMA Training Webinar Series: Pet Food & Nutrition
Delivered by top UK pet food industry experts
Registration for 20-29 October 2020 is now open. Please find below ticket prices, discounts and links to register.
We have transformed our highly successful two-day residential PFMA Pet Food and Nutrition Course into a series of training webinars to enable us to deliver quality training to a wide range of pet professionals.
- Pet nutrition (Introduction, canine, feline, small mammals inc. rabbits, pet birds and pet fish)
- Manufacturing safe pet food (dry, wet, raw and complementary products)
- Pet food Legislation (Animal by-products, Feed Additives and Feed Materials)
- Product labelling and marketing regulations
Delivery and practical aspects
- Live presentations via Zoom
- Delivered over 5 half-days, across two weeks
- Live Q&A sessions at the end of each day/session
- Polls and quizzes to engage the audience
- Learning material available to download
- Digital Certificate of Attendance on completion
- CPD certified by CPD UK (approximately 13 hours of CPD)
Target Audience: Pet Care Professionals
- PFMA Members (List of pet food manufacturers that are members of the PFMA can be found here)
- Professionals working in pet food, animal feed or premix sectors
- Animal nutritionists
- Veterinary professionals
- Pet food retailers, pet shop staff and grocery sector
- Pet welfare and re-homing centre staff
- Other pet professionals
List of speakers
- Dr John Lowe – Consultant Nutritionist at Tuttons Hill Nutrition
- Dr Christine Huggett - Founder & Director of The Pet Food Consultant
- Dr Tariq Abou-Zahr MRCVS - Service Lead: Avian & Exotic Animal Service at Valley Vets
- Dr Donna Snellgrove – Specialist in Fish Nutrition and Physiology and Research Scientist at MARS Inc
- Alana Harvey-White – PFMA Chair of Additives and Undesirable Substances Committee
- Neil Leach – Animal By-Products (ABP) Consultant and former DEFRA Policy Advisor
- Philip Wells – Manufacturing expert and Senior Business Manager at Dechra Nutrition
- Lana Morgan – PFMA Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Michael Bellingham – PFMA Chief Executive
Registration to attend, Prices & Discounts (Oct 2020)
We are pleased to offer special offers to PFMA members, veterinary professionals, pet welfare charities, members of FEDIAF and GAPFA as well as a group booking discount. Please see ticket prices and different discounts by clicking on this image.
Register to attend by visiting our Eventbrite page via the following links:
Thinking of becoming a PFMA member?
Please check the eligibility criteria and our membership benefits.
PFMA membership fees start from £525 per year. Apply for membership and enjoy 50% discount on our Pet Food and Nutrition Course, along with a host of other benefits.
If you have any questions please contact Laura Waters (PFMA Membership and Events Manager) on Laura@pfma.org.uk