PFMA Training Webinar Series: Pet Food & Nutrition
Delivered by top UK pet food industry experts
Next Webinar Dates: 20-29 October 2020 (more details and tickets will be available shortly. Meanwile you can register your interest via this form to be the first to receive updates from us).
We have transformed our highly successful two-day residential PFMA Pet Food and Nutrition Course into a series of online webinars to enable us to deliver quality training to a wide range of pet professionals.
- Pet nutrition (canine, feline, small mammals inc. rabbits, pet birds and pet fish)
- Manufacturing safe pet food (dry, wet, raw and complementary products)
- Pet food Legislation (Animal by-products, additives and feed materials)
- Product labelling and marketing regulations
Full Programme will be published here
Delivery and practical aspects
- Live presentations via Zoom
- Delivered over 5 half-days, across two weeks
- Live Q&A sessions at the end of each day/session
- Polls and quizzes to engage the audience
- Learning material available to download
- Digital Certificate of Attendance on completion
- CPD certified by CPD UK (approximately 13 hours of CPD)
Target Audience: Pet Care Professionals
- PFMA Members (List of pet food manufacturers that are members of the PFMA can be found here)
- Professionals working in pet food, animal feed or premix sectors
- Animal nutritionists
- Veterinary professionals
- Pet food retailers, pet shop staff and grocery sector
- Pet welfare and re-homing centre staff
- Other pet professionals
List of speakers (to be confirmed)
- Dr John Lowe – Consultant Nutritionist at Tuttons Hill Nutrition
- Dr Christine Huggett - Founder & Director of The Pet Food Consultant
- Dr Tariq Abou-Zahr MRCVS - Service Lead: Avian & Exotic Animal Service at Valley Vets
- Dr Donna Snellgrove – Specialist in Fish Nutrition and Physiology and Research Scientist at MARS Inc
- Alana Harvey-White – PFMA Chair of Additives and Undesirable Substances Committee
- Neil Leach – Animal By-Products (ABP) Consultant and former DEFRA Policy Advisor
- Philip Wells – Manufacturing expert and Senior Business Manager at Dechra Nutrition
- Lana Morgan – PFMA Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Michael Bellingham – PFMA Chief Executive
Registration to attend, Prices & Discounts (TBC)
We are pleased to offer special offers to PFMA members, veterinary professionals, pet welfare charities and a group booking discount. Please note the following prices are based on July 2020 Webinar Series and are to be confirmed for future courses. You can register your interest via this form to be the first to receive updates from us.
Thinking of becoming a member?
Please check the eligibility criteria and our membership benefits.
PFMA membership fees start from £525 per year. Apply for membership and enjoy 50% discount on our Pet Food and Nutrition Course, along with a host of other benefits.
If you have any questions please contact Laura Waters (PFMA Membership and Events Manager) on Laura@pfma.org.uk